21ST CENTURY SKILLS:
Communication & Critical Thinking, Design Thinking, Decision-Making, Attention to Detail, Creativity & Collaboration
- Electrical Engineer
- Robotics & Automation
- Automobile Industry
- Construction Manager
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The basics of electricity and making circuits
- How electricity and magnetism can be used to make each other move
- What a magnetic field is and how the electricity in your home works
- How series and parallel circuits affect electricity
WHAT YOU'LL CREATE:
- Simple circuits with lights and sounds using Elenco’s Snap Circuits Kits.
- Electrical projects including a strobe light with music, a color-changing lighted fan, a motion detector, an airplane, and more.